Copyright and Credit info
Unless noted otherwise all images on this site are the property of
(and copyrighted by) Julian Axolotl.
If there are any photographs of you on this site
Images from this site may not be used without my prior permission.
Images on this site have been filed with the
Copyright Office of the Library of Congress. If anyone in the bay area needs a copyright lawer I highly recommend
the Law Offices of Green and Green.
Feel free to link to the html pages on this site.
Don't link directly to the images. The location of the html pages should
remain fairly constant. The location of the images may change regularly.
If you have a commercial interest in any of the photographs, click here.
- Jackie is the editor of supersnail.
She does much of the work picking out which photos get shown, which photos not to show, and how to show the photos.
She proofs pages before they go up.
She edits text.
She does some of the vast amounts of photoshop work.
She helps make the Burning Man adventure succeed in countless ways.
She takes some of the photos on Supersnail.
Much of the work on the Burning Man 98 portraits project was done by Jackie. Jackie colored several of the creatures. Jackie (my love) is also cuter than the furriest of wombats and smarter than the Seven Scintillating Scholars.
- For many of the projects (like the Burning Man photographs) there are
web pages with lists of all the people who helped make the project
work out well.
- Dave has obsessed over networking issues in ways that SuperSnail has benefitted from greatly. SuperSnail would not exist in it's current form if not for his heroic help.
- Cliff has helped in a vast number of ways over many years. A while ago he saved my neck and tons of work seemingly lost in a hard drive crash. Also, his Lego parties have made for some great photo opps.
is the tool that SpiderEyeballs uses to convert images.
is a superb and quite extensive collection of image tools. It's helped greatly. 1000 thanks to it's skilled, prolific, and generous creator John Cristy.
- Thanks to the many wonderful artists who have drawn snails.
- Wayne Fulton of www.scantips.com helped me with some very useful scanner advice and a great web site/book.
- In a few cases the photos on this site are not taken by me.
Typically that's when I've handed my camera to somebody else and/or
when the photo is of me. In those cases credit should go to the person who was
kind enough to take the photograph.
- Thanks to the way cool people who are in the photographs.
Back to Supersnail Home
email Julian Axolotl